Saturday, February 22, 2014

The painters and their astounding results!!





So the painting went on last weekend.  Now the LR has been painted, as well as the front hall.  Furniture will still need to be put in but I'm putting that off for a while, as there are other expenses to consider this next month.  We still have another month to pay for the furniture we selected and even if I end up not getting it, I will only be out 100 pesos for the "hold".
Meanwhile, this weekend is my room and the bathroom.  I'll call this Part I because I'm sure there will be several parts to each of these makeovers.  Today I'm clearing out stuff and moving it to the study until I decide what to do with it.  I was going to do the study first, but the problem is the clutter in my own bedroom.  I think it's really affecting my mental state!!!  If I want to have a clear mind, I need to clear out this room!!!  Okay, I'm going to start.  Box 1 is already halfway filled.  But do check out the painting party from last weekend.  Carm and her friends really got the job done!!! Anto ended up doing a great job on the door, although I never thought he'd need to take it off the hinges to paint it!  EVERYTHING LOOKS SO GREAT!  THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!!!




4 comments:

IdaRose said...

WOW...thanks for mentioning your blog the other day!! I love what you and your whole family & friends are doing/have done to your home!! Hmmm..wonder if they'd consider coming here??? Can't wait to see more!! Love you and to all!!!MM

minshap said...

Oh, thanks MM! Yep, we're working at it. I'm hoping to have some new results after this next weekend. It's coming along. Any suggestions for motivational techniques or how to stay focused and not let yourself get side-tracked would be greatly appreciated!

Stacy said...

Awesome!!!

minshap said...

oh good, Stacy, you got the link... almost finished with the bathroom painting... had to take a break from the fumes!!! haha